Finding the right rooms to stay at for holiday or business requires a bit of work, but the results will be well worth the effort. Often, your accommodations will make the difference in whether your trip is enjoyable or not. Whether you are looking for an extended stay villa or chalet, or just a normal hotel acommodation, you can find the best quality and deals by using the Internet and other resources to shop and compare.
Of course, the top places to visit with the best accommodations will depend a great deal on one’s personal tastes, the time of year and other considerations. However, there are some favourites among seasoned travellers.
• London – One of the great capitals of Europe, London is a popular tourist destination that offers an excellent array of accommodations for every budget. If you are looking for something on the luxurious end, you can consider the 41 Hotel London opposite the Royal Mews. The Barkston Gardens Hotel is an excellent mid-range establishment located in Kensington and Chelsea. For budget accommodations, check out the Generator Hostel London, which is a great place to stay for backpackers and young travellers. Getting around town can be a breeze with local minicabs. You can book a London airport minicab service in advance and coordinate your itinerary for a hassle-free transport.
• Berkshire – This county is set in the South-East of England. There are many attractions to visit in Berkshire including Ascot Racecourse, The Savill Garden, Windsor Castle and The Look Out Discovery Centre. Harvey’s Nurseries park homes in Berkshire are located just outside of Reading, close to the town of Caversham. The location provides a tranquil setting for a holiday while offering excellent connections to London, Oxford, Bristol and South Wales.
• Lincolnshire – This rich country offers scenic landscapes and countless attractions including museums, castles, theme parks, nature reserves, and historic houses. There are festivals and events happening throughout the year for tourists to enjoy. There is also a wide array of hotels, serviced accommodations, and b and b’s in Lincolnshire to suit your taste and budget. Lincolnshire’s bed and breakfasts are perfect for short breaks or family vacations.
The most popular destination is the city of Lincoln, home to Europe’s finest cathedrals. Places to visit include Lincoln castle, Ellis Windmill, Lincoln Roman Ruins, and Doddington Hall. B and B’s in Lincoln are also top notch. If you ever come to visit, we recommend the award-winning Gables Guest House.
• Paris – The City of Lights continues to enchant travellers as it did in the past, and you can find many great rooms here of all types. If you are looking for luxury, try the Le Burgundy Paris located at the “Golden Triangle.” A good three-star establishment with business center is the Artus Hotel on Rue de Buci.
• Switzerland – Discover the the unspoilt natural beauty of the Swiss Alps for a relaxing yet fun filled stay. Couples, friends and families during holidays can stay in a catered ski chalet in breathtaking locations. Indulge in pampering sessions in the steam and sauna rooms or take to the slopes for ski and snowboard lessons for beginners to experts.
• Bora Bora – If you are looking to get away from it all, then you need to consider a tropical paradise like Bora Bora in French Polynesia. You can stay on a cottage over ocean water at the Four Seasons Bora Bora, but the prices are high. More reasonably priced hotel accommodations for longer stays are available at Bora Bora Beach, where you will have access to excellent …